INNOPROM's strategy session focuses on key topics that reflect the current challenges of the global industrial world, year after year. The sustainability of the industry under current conditions and the exploration of new production and collaboration strategies are of paramount importance to all manufacturers, from Kaliningrad to Colombo.
In 2023, leaders from Russia's government authorities and its foreign business and economic partners will share their vision of the future of industrial technologies and efficient production chains at the INNOPROM strategy session.
The strategy session will open:
Mikhail Mishustin, Prime Minister of the Russian Federation
Roman Golovchenko, Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus (partner country)
Alikhan Smailov, Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Heads of relevant ministries of 10 countries will continue the discussion on INNOPROM's main theme in the form of a panel debate:
1. Denis Manturov, Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation - Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
2. Alexander Rogozhnik, Minister of Industry of the Republic of Belarus
3. Vagan Kerobyan, Minister of Economy of the Republic of Armenia
4. Daniyar Amangeldiev, Minister of Economy and Commerce of the Republic of Kyrgyzstan
5. Ibrahim Abdurakhmanov, Minister of Higher Education, Science and Innovation of the Republic of Uzbekistan
6. Sherali Kabir, Minister of Industry and New Technologies of the Republic of Tajikistan
7. Ramesh Patirana, Minister of Industry and Plantations of the Republic of Sri Lanka
8. Melyaku Alebel, Minister of Industry of the Republic of Ethiopia
9. Dr. Charlie Tan , Minister of Industry of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar
10. Sekai Nenza, Minister of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Zimbabwe
The permanent moderator of the strategy session is Anton Atrashkin, INNOPROM event director.